Teaches you to think like a nurse
Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Premier 2017 shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Premier includes:
• 10 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
• 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
• 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress—one in the book, one online
• 60 minutes of video tutorials
• Digital version of the book for mobile study
• Streamlined content review, organized along the exam’s “Client Needs” framework
• Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
• Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
• Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
NCLEX-RN Premier 2017 has the same printed content as NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review, but NCLEX-RN Premier comes with additional, exclusive online assets.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: NCLEX-RN Premier 2017 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Video Tutorials + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)$54.99
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)$57.79