Teaches you to think like a nurse
Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Strategies, Practice & Review includes:
• 10 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
• 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
• Full-length practice test
• Streamlined content review, organized along the exam’s “Client Needs” framework
• Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
• Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
• Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
With expert strategies and the most test-like questions anywhere, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test will make you assured and confident on Test Day.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice and Review with Practice Test (Kaplan Test Prep)$23.54
NCLEX-RN Premier 2017 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Video Tutorials + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)$29.22