Pass the NCLEX-RN or your money back—guaranteed! Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN 2016 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
* 10 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam’s “Client Needs” framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
* Full-length practice test
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
With expert strategies and the most test-like questions anywhere, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN 2016 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test will make you assured and confident on test day.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: NCLEX-RN 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review with Practice Test (Kaplan Test Prep)$34.99