A classic resource that has helped nurses pass the NCLEX exam for over 60 years, Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20th Edition is fully updated to reflect the newest NCLEX-RN test plan. Content review is presented in a concise and full-color outline format organized by the core areas of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women’s health, and mental health nursing, with a practice test following each unit. More than 4,200 practice questions and rationales — including more than 600 questions in the newest alternate item formats — are written by a team of trusted NCLEX experts led by author Patricia M. Nugent. A companion CD enhances your NCLEX review by allowing you to customize quizzes and exams and download audio review summaries of key content.
- Over 4,200 practice questions in the book and on the companion CD provide ample practice opportunities in both print and electronic testing formats.
- Review questions are grouped by categories of concern to focus your study on any areas of weakness.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided with every question.
- Text references are provided with the answer rationales for further study of difficult topics.
- Two comprehensive exams are coded by clinical area, client need, nursing process, and cognitive level, to help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan describes the recent changes and additions to content.
- Companion CD allows you to create customized quizzes and exams based on clinical area, NCLEX client needs category, nursing process, and cognitive level.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! 15% of total questions are alternate item formats, including new audio and graphic option formats.
- NEW and UNIQUE! An NCLEX Preparation Toolkit and two comprehensive exams help you strategize your review across clinical disciplines.
- Hundreds of NEW or revised questions reflect the increased emphasis on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items.
- A NEW section on nursing management discusses key concepts such as delegation and leadership.
- NEW! Downloadable audio summaries for medical-surgical nursing topics allow for on-the-go study.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20e (Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for NCLEX-RN Examination)$51.67
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)$55.42